Monday, June 9, 2008

Transformer

I found this site the other day and OH MY GOSH was it fun. I wasted practically a whole naptime at this site. You simply upload a photo of yourself, answer a couple of simple questions (whether you are male or female, how old you are) and then start clicking. The first one I tried was "young adult". It gave me this:



What on EARTH???? I look just like my BROTHER!!

SEE???



I have NEVER thought that my brother and I look alike, yet here is photographic (sort of) evidence that we are actually TWINS.

I went back to the start to find out why the Transformer was making me look like a boy. Oh. I forgot to tell it that I'm a GIRL for Pete's sake. Whew.

So here is baby Anna Marie:



And OLD Anna Marie:



Eek. Need to wear more sunscreen.

And Botticelli Anna Marie:



And just for fun - here is Old MAN Anna Marie:



It's strange to see oneself made old - it sort of brings that whole "mortality" thing into view. I don't much like it, so I think I'll stick with Baby Anna Marie and Botticelli Anna Marie. Those are much nicer, don't you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how your old man version nevertheless still has youthful, feminine hair. You'd think the program could at least change hair!

Tigriswillreign said...

Totally neat! That old man looks a little Nixon-esque!