Thursday, June 19, 2008

Decisions

Hubby called just a few minutes ago to tell me he was having lunch on the pier and it was gorgeous at the beach. 82 degrees, sunny, the water is calm, just GORGEOUS. I hung up and looked around the house.

There is laundry in the washer.

There is laundry in the dryer.

There is laundry on the bed waiting to be folded.

The bed is unmade.

There are dishes on the counter waiting to be put in the dishwasher.

The dishwasher is full and needs to be turned on.

Screwitall, Emmie and I are going to the beach.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good! I would have gotten mad if you'd stayed in on a beautiful day. I wish I was at the beach with you!

Tigriswillreign said...

lol I so totally understand! It's a miracle anything gets done at my house at all.

(I'm over from Heather's blog.)

Anonymous said...

Aha! I was just about to write that my wife would say that she is jealous we can go to the beach while she is stuck having lunch with co-workers, and viola...look at your first comment! Hee!