Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here Piggy Piggy

My brother lives in the UK and has frequently mentioned that they don't seem to have a "serious" newspaper to read. Nothing that simply informs on issues of the day. What they do have is a serious paparazzi problem and a whole mess of gossipy, trash-filled tabloids. Even the weighty matters are treated lightly and given outrageous headlines. I love reading them. In lieu of an actual post, I thought I would offer a few links to start your day off right.

This made the front page.

I actually read this with interest because, after all, who ISN'T simultaneously fascinated and horrified by The Donald's hair?

Are you kidding me? I'm speechless.

1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

1) That pig is way too cute to eat. Front page???

2) Very well said. His hair makes me gag.

3) Interesting...