Monday, July 21, 2008

PPOTD

Yesterday my parents, the kids and I traveled to a family reunion that my mom's cousins hold each year. There were stories, wonderful food, small children running everywhere, more food... There were relatives from Texas that we didn't know, and weren't sure if we are actually related to, and the uncomfortable political discussions that arise when you have several generations in close quarters.

On the way home Emmie was TIRED OF BEING IN THE CAR and more than a little fractious. I started pulling stuff out of my mom's glovebox hoping to find something to entertain Em long enough to get us home. I found these:



She was totally thrilled and I think the old lady on the Hallmark cards has some competition now.

1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

Kids like playing with the darnedest things! Thank goodness!!