Saturday, July 19, 2008

PPOTD

We are traveling to my parents' house today. They live on Lake Hartwell in South Carolina - a fantastic spot - but it's a looong way from where we live. On travel days we pack up the car with all the stuff that the kids will need - sleeping bags, food, 2 suitcases of clothes and swimwear, toys, stroller, portable high chair, diapers, wipes, lovies - and the stuff we'll need - 1 suitcase - and start out. And174 hours and 14 stops to change diapers and feed babies and use the bathroom and I CAN'T TAKE THE SCREAMING ANYMORE GET ME OUT OF THIS CAR breaks later, we pass this:




And I know we only have 90 minutes more to drive. It's a water tower and it's supposed to be shaped like a peach. But I know what you're thinking. That's a HUGE ORANGE ASS up there on that pedestal.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Ha ha ha you "crack" me up!

Tigriswillreign said...

Um, I was actually thinking it look like something else...

Mike said...

If that's a giant orange ass I really don't want to know what the green thing is hanging over the side! ;)